Norfolk Aviation seeks an experienced AP to:
- Lead a team of 6 technicians in aircraft restoration.
- Remove, balance, and reinstall flight controls.
- Weigh airplanes and perform weight and balance.
- Perform annual and 100 your inspections. (optional for AP IA)
- Perform maintenance on single and twin piston airplanes.
- Order parts, receive parts, document log books
- Present completed airplane work to Customers.
Our company has been in the aviation business for 7 years now, and we are growing our aircraft maintenance branch.
We seek only the best of the best!
The candidate must have the following experience:
- Minimum 8 years as an AP working in general aviation on light piston airplanes.
- Two years balancing flight controls
- 5 years in sheet metal work-reskinning aluminum, patches, etc.
- Thorough understanding of composite aircraft parts and repair techniques.
- Intimate knowledge of Cessna single and twin engine airplanes.
- Intimate knowledge of Piper single and twin engine airplanes.
- Intimate knowledge of Mooney single and twin engine airplanes.
- Intimate knowledge of Beech single and twin engine airplanes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly experienced AP. Applicants not meeting the above requirements will not be contacted. Pay is much higher than average, $28 to $32/hour, based on experience and performance. Periodic evaluations and pay raises. Additional benefits. Low cost of living in surrounding area.
Tired of the bureaucracy and high stress work environment? Then work comfortably but regularly with aviation professionals that love what we do here in general aviation.
This is full time year round work that pays well. We are looking for a career-oriented person who would like to work here for at least 10 years.
Please fill out the application and attach your resume.
Salary: $58,000.00 to $64,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
- AP general aviation: 8 years